pic2s

Cemetery dating back to 1867

The earliest graves in the cemetery predate the church. The original plan showing the 1867 church with its cemetery plots has been preserved and we are in the process of digitizing all plot records so that they will be readily available on-line. Watch this space for more information!

 
The St. James’ Cemetery is still active, managed under provincial law by a Cemetery Board under the direction of the St. James’ Congregational Council.  Membership on the Board is open to anyone, and we especially invite those with family connections to the Cemetery to become involved. A program of monument maintenance ensures that the cemetery is kept in good repair, and family and friends of those buried at St. James’ are welcome to visit at any time.
 
Inquiries about burials may be directed to Ivan Alderdice at ivan@meafordgolf.com or 519 538 1400.
Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 9.20.22 PM

View looking east

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 9.20.13 PM

South side of the church